[vc_row no_margins=”true” margin_top=”30px”][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_text_separator title=”Who I Work With” title_align=”separator_align_center” style=”four” element_type=”h1″ font_size=”22px” font_weight=”300″ margin_bottom=”0px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Is this you?
About my clients: I work with people who are actively pursuing change in their work environment. These may be:
- individual leaders and executives who are working to engage their teams to move towards a future vision.
- Individual leaders and executives who are on a path to excellence and would like support in getting there
- Organisations who are undergoing change and wish to have support in engaging their employees in making a future vision come alive
- Individual professionals who are working towards a change in their career or life.
As an experienced and professional facilitator here are some examples of my work:
- Jump starting a change program within a division of a major US international corporation by facilitating a creative workshop and following up with one to one coaching for all participants.
- Facilitating leadership programs with a number of international organisations using creative techniques
- Working to create harmony and vision in teams and in particular diverse teams using creative techniques.
My Ideal Client
- You are already successful and want to move to higher levels of competence
- You like to try new things and have fun learning
- You are focused on being the best you can, for yourself, for your team, for your employers, for your family
- You value new perspectives and being challenged
- You are ready to create your future and work towards implementing that change
Now that you know the kind of clients I work with, and the type of cases we work with, take a look at how I work[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]